PARTICIPANTS BEING DROPPED-OFF & PICKED-UP
Drop-Off & Pick-Up takes place in the Middle School Circle (Area C) located on Bishop White Drive. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your program in order to be ready to start on time. If you have a younger camper enrolled in ESF, you can drop everyone off at your assigned ESF area and we will get your CGI participant to their area.
Our Drop-Off & Pick-Up process is designed to be safe, easy and convenient. Our staff will be there when you pull up. You are in and out quickly. We have several security procedures in place for this process and all parents will receive personal security materials
Just a few reminders:
- Please drop-off & pick-up at the assigned Area C at the Middle School Circle
- Please display your Pick-Up Card on your dashboard.
- Please let us know if you are carpooling with other families.
- Please don’t use your cell phone when in car line.
Early Drop-Off (7:30am-8:45am) & Late Pick-Up (3:30pm-6:00pm) will be at “ESF Area A” located at the Lower School.
Students who will be driving themselves to and from CGI are asked to please park in Campus Center Parking Lot located behind the Campus Center.
Reminders while driving on campus:
- Please display your Pick-Up Card on your dashboard at all times.
- Campus speed limit is 15MPH.
- All drivers must yield to pedestrians and obey all traffic signs.
- Drivers must follow the directions of campus personnel.
- Please don’t use your cell phone while driving.