Welcome CENTER OFFICE
The CGI Welcome Center will be located inside the Middle School Building in the Study Hall and will be open Monday-Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Center Office: (610) 688-3298
Program hours vary by course offering. Please see our Course Finder for details.
See Extended Day programs section if you need early drop-off and/or later pick-up.
WHAT TO WEAR:*
Dress for fun, comfort, and safety! We recommend to wear the following:
- Sneakers and socks (please do not wear open-toed shoes)
- Closed-Toed Shoes
*Shirts and shorts must be of appropriate length, no inappropriate language or images will be permitted on any clothing.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your program/class may require you to bring specific supplies, please check your Course Finder
- Backpack or Tote Bag
- Water Bottle
- Lunch & Drink (Unless you are enrolled in a half day program or are using our optional Lunch Program)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Electronic Games
- Chewing Gum
- Cell Phones or PDA’s (unless a course requirement) are not allowed to be used in class
If you are staying for a full day program:
- Optional lunch: We offer an optional Lunch Program for an additional cost. Please see menu for details. Call the Camp Office if you would like to sign-up.
- Bringing lunch from home: All lunches are refrigerated. We recommend that lunches brought from home include a drink and are packed in a brown bag or soft insulated bag with your name and CGI clearly marked.
We provide a snack and beverage each day and during afternoon extended day programs.
Feel free to visit us at any time. Make sure to stop at the Welcome Center with your ID to obtain a Visitor’s Pass.
CONTACTING ANOTHER FAMILY
It is our goal to assist program families in contacting other program families while respecting and maintaining each family’s privacy and confidentiality. Call the camp office and we will help you connect.